Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Big Bash!

We had Owen's birthday party today....tons of fun, tons of mess of course!  I am not at all a planner so I had a few vague ideas for activities and just went with what the kids seemed to like the most.  I think you'll be able to tell from the pictures which was the most successful.  I'm telling you, nothing unites a group of multi-aged children like big messy fun.  Since the photos explain themselves, I'll shut up now, except to say that I got the idea for the dry erase pictures (covered pictures with contact paper) from a pin on Pinterest long ago.  When I went to the original site to find the specific post, I had trouble finding it BUT as I was skimming through the blog I immediately felt like this woman has instantly saved my stuck-indoors-winter days.  Check it out...SO many awesome ideas:  Play At Home Mom LLC.

Anyway, here you go--hooray for Owen turning 2 and his wonderful little buddies for coming and celebrating with us!















Kiddie pool full of flour!



























1 comment: