Sunday, October 1, 2017

Owen's Birthday Party and a New Neighborhood

I haven't had really any time at all to take pictures lately, since I'm spending all my time and energy adjusting to teaching. I've missed my camera!  Here are just a very few shots from a couple of recent family happenings...

Owen's birthday party was last weekend. He had a surprise visitor from Colorado--his best buddy Verity!  It was a great day of swimming with good friends.
















..and today we drove over to our (fingers crossed!!!) future neighborhood.  While we bite our nails waiting for the last couple of house buying hurdles, we find moments to skip over there and check it out. We were so excited to find today that the beautiful park RIGHT across the street from our (fingers crossed!!!) future dream house can be accessed literally around the corner.  There are seemingly endless hiking/biking trails with about a million deer running around.  Please, please keep your FINGERS CROSSED!!! for us.  If all goes well we will own our dream house in less than 30 days.









...and then I took the kids out for a dip to wrap up the weekend. They helped me experiment with some shutter speed practice. I want to get the hang of a technique I learned about in an online class a while ago. I don't have it yet, but got a few close calls today.


1 comment:

  1. Nice! This looks like a fun party! I remember we went for a wedding last month which was in one of the San Francisco wedding venues and it was also a long weekend so we celebrated my husband’s birthday like this there only. It was good looking at this post.

    ReplyDelete